CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hand Penned Thanksgiving

Good afternoon!

I hope everyone is enjoying their turkey day!  Unfortunately I am not feeling well, so I will be staying home alone while Bill & the kids go to Aunt Diana's for Thanksgiving feast.  I'm hoping  they will remember to bring a "doggy bag" for me.  ")

Anyway, this card actually started out to be something else and this is what it has evolved into.  It's larger than the traditional 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 so it won't be able to be placed into an envelope.  Wouldn't want to put it in an envelope, anyway because the sentiment is raised in some area's.  I did it like this to create more 3rd dimensional. 

Items used to create this card:
  • French Foliage
  • Hand-Penned Holidays
  • Button
  • Cutter Kit
  • Distressing Essentials
  • Hemp Twine
  • Perfect Pearls
  • Dotted Scallop Punch
  • Velum
  • Daubers
 I love the way the Perfect Pearls medium from Ranger dances in the light.  The color is vibrant to look at first hand. 


 Blessings & inky hugs!

~Shawnie Bartron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...