CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge


Good evening folks!  This evening I'm bringing you another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge entry.  If you participate in this or any other sketch challenges, please let me know so I can check out your projects!

The sketch for this week is pretty basic so I decided to stir mine up a bit while still staying within the sketch parameters. 

Here is the sketch:
 

 And here is the project I put together:

 The following items were used to create this card:
  • Greeting Card Kids stamp set (image)
  • Short & Sweet stamp set (sentiment)
  • Watercolor Wander Crayons
  • Aqua Painter
  • Big Shot
    • Bigz Perfect Pennants die
    • Square Lattice embossing folder
    • Stripes embossing folder
  • Designer Buttons
  • Dimensionals
  • Hemp Twine
  • Paper Piercing Tool
  • Modern Label punch
  • Sponge Dauber

 Thank you for stopping by.  I look forward to hearing your feedback!

Blessings & Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie Bartron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...