CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Butterfly Friend Birthday Card

Greetings! 
I made this card in one of my favorite color combinations; Baja Breeze (which will be discontinued by Stampin’ Up! at the end of this month), which makes me very sad, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede.
I used some new goodies that my daughter got me for my Birthday this month; The Elegant Butterfly Punch, the Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Edgelits Large Scallop die, Framelits Bitty Banners and coordinating Itty Bitty Banners stamp set,  I just love new goodies!
Friend Birthday
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...