CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dare to Dream - CASE

Greetings!

My daughter absolutely loves this card.  She’s getting to where she likes anything that’s distressed that looks vintage-y.  She used to give me a hard time about all the “old lady cards” I make.  I’m not sure what changed her mind, but we’ve gotten quite close lately and I think she is appreciating the amount of time and effort I put into the cards I create.  This card was CASE'd from Selene Kempton.  I ran across her version on Pinterest.  I'm glad I found it. 

This was created using SU!’s Loving Thoughts stamp set and a multitude of Framelits and edgelits.
Dare to Dream
Drop me a note and share your blog address with me & I’ll stop by and visit!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the color combo,dry embossing and sweet butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...