CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 28, 2011

For You - Wolf


This card was created after an inspiration I received while browsing my Just Cards! Quarterly Magazine.  The original designer was Amanda Wayer (wish I had a way of contacting her to thank her for the inspiration) I generally do that when a Stamper inspires me to create something. 

I have been contacted a few times and it's a very nice feeling to hear others' comments.  ")

Anyway, this card was created with the following goodies:
  • Weathered Background Stamp
  • Nature Silhouettes - Wolf and the Tree
  • In Wilderness - Inside has the head of a wolf up close
  • Clearly for you - Sentiment
  • Circle Punch - for the moon
  • SU! Ribbon
  • Brads from the Regals Collection
  • Word Window Punch
  • Modern Label Punch
These goodies are part of a considerably large order I placed $3100.  Ended up paying only 2,400 or so with my discount AND I got about 800 in free merchandise on top of the $2400 I spent!

This is one of those instances when I looooooooooooove being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Come to think of it, there hasn't been anything about being a Demonstrator that I haven't loved or enjoyed. 

With the special that is currently going on, though when you sign up as a Demonstrator, Stampin' Up! will give you a Big Shot or $100 in merchandise.  What a deal huh?!  Let me know if you are interested.  This is going on through the end of October, so it's not going to be in effect too much longer!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...