CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Peace on Earth - Sketch Challenge

Good afternoon / evening Folks!

I've found my Mojo again!  (wish I would quit mis-placing it)

The image is from one of my new stamp sets called Merry and Type.  I also used the ornament punch, Circle Punch, Square Lace Nesties Die, Eyelet Border punch, Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper, an eyelet, gold floss, and Dazzling Diamonds to accent the sentiment.

I'm trying to get myself into the Christmas season.  I have so much to be grateful for.  I have all my family back on good terms, our financial crisis is over as I have been approved by Social Security, I am now technically disabled.  Like I said, I have sooooo many things to be grateful for.

  So, if you are reading this message I want you to know that you are a very special person and I am so glad that you are in my life.  If you read my messages AND assist with Prayer requests, I wish extra blessings for you & your family.  Thank you so much.

Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...