CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shimmery Birthday

Greetings!

Here is a quick simple Birthday card that was inspired by Leonie Schroder.

Supplies Used:
  • Stamp Set/s:
    • Sincere Salutations
  • Punch/s:
    • Oval Punch
  • Big Shot:
    • Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder
    • Lots of Tags Label 2 Sizzlit
  • Misc:
    • Button
    • Dauber
    • Dimensionals
    • Handmade Shimmer Spritz
      • By clicking on the above link you will be directed to my Always Cherish You post where I share the recipe for making the shimmer spritz.
    • Linen Thread
    • Ribbon
  • Colors Used:
    • Cardstock:
      • Pretty in Pink
      • Whisper White
      • Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack in Pretty in Pink
    • Ink:
      • Pretty in Pink
Here is another shot showing reflection of the Shimmer Spritz a little better defined.


I really appreciate that you took the time to stop by today and I would like to encourage you to stop by often.

Blessings & Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie B

3 comments:

  1. YOur soooo talented! TEACH ME!!!! :-)I love this! Where do you get the cut out thingys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted your blog on my page to tell people to follow you. Your soo talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Gina! You have no idea how much your support means to me!

      ~Shawnie B.

      Delete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...