CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Thinking of You

I'm thinking I like this card layout.  I'm also seeing another trend.  I've been doing a lot of "Thinking of You" cards here lately. 






I embossed the Whisper White base with Perfect Dot embossing folder, cut 3 strips of Night & Day Specialty Designer Paper and with my sponge dauber I rubbed a light layer of ink on the cardstock & then wiped away to reveal the embossed images originally on the specialty paper. Punched a butterfly shape, added ribbon and a sentiment.










I'm thinking this sketch is from one of the Challenges I've seen lately, however, I can't find it again... sigh...

Stamps:  Wonderful Watercolors
Punches:  Butterfly and Square punches
Big Shot:  Perfect Dots Embossing Folder and Adorning Accents Edgelits
Misc:  Ribbon, sponge daubers, and dimensionals
Colors Used:  Whisper White cardstock and Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Riding Hood Red and Basic Gray inks.

Thank you so much for stopping by, it's very appreciated!

Wishing Blessing or you & yours;

~Shawnie B.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there .Love this design .Pretty paper,Love embossing for texture and the butterfly .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! how do you think of different designs??? I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...