CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Daisies

My husbands cousin put in an order for 4 custom cards.  This is the first card she ordered.

 It has been over 5 months since I have been up to making any cards.  It was an odd feeling coming into my craft room, the room I used to feel was my sanctuary.  The place where I could escape to when the world outside was carrying on.  It was a nice peaceful feeling. 


This card was put together using the following materials:
  • Stamp Set/s:
    • Vintage Vogue (sentiment)
  • Punhes:
    • Square Punch (ribbon Dove-edges on the sentiment)
  •  Big Shot:
    • Bigz Lattice die
    • Beautiful Wings Embosslits die
  • Misc:
    • SU Ribbon, Dimensionals, Daisy paper flowers
  • Colors Used:
      • Cardstock
    • Barely Banana, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
      • Ink
    • Island Indigo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...