CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Happy Unicorns

Greetings!

My eldest grand daughter, Kady has been after me for quite a while to make her a card.  She didn't care what kind of card, she just wanted one.  She won't be having her 7th birthday for another couple of months and I know there's no way she'll wait until then for a card, so I looked through my stash and found the perfect stamp set / die combination that suits her personality.   Unicorns.  The card needed to be bright & sparkly, just like her personality. 

Here's what I came up with:


A jean's pocket with a rainbow / cloud patch and a Mamma and baby unicorn.  I used Dazzling Diamonds on the horns and Joann's Fairy Dust glitter around the sentiment.

 

I found the Hero Arts stamp and cut combination at Joann's a while back and I had my grand daughter's in mind when I picked up the set.  I'm glad that I got to use them.

I would love to hear from you! Please share your comments

Thanks for stopping by!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...