CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Cracked Glass Technique

I made this card for my amazing husband. 25 years later and I would marry him all over again.
The technique on this card is cracked glass. I stamped the images I wanted with soft suede,  covered the whole area worth versa mark and clear embossing powder,  hit the heat gun to it,  covered again with clear embossing powder... repeated this 3 times and then put the project in the freezer. Once frozen I bent in several places,  which left several cracks and then distressed with soft suede on a sponge dobber. Ta-daaa!  Cracked glass!
#frenchfoliage #artisticetchings #establishedelegance #thoughtfulbanners #bannersforyou #crackedglass #stampinupcards #stampinup #handmadecards #firstfrost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...