CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2018

Little Holidays Girl

Hi again!

I'm updating my website with cards that I've been making, but haven't had or made the time to upload them to my website, so please bare with me.  This card is made using an old favorite of mine called Greeting Card kids.  it's so versatile, there's stamp images for Halloween, First Day of School, Valentines Day, and Christmas.  It's really cute!  One blessing that I'm not a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator anymore is that I can continue to get away with using my old favorite stamp set's, where normally I could only use stamp set's from the current catalog. 

The inside sentiment is from Bold & Basic Greetings. 



Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!
~Shawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...