The picture doesn't show it, but the butterflies are covered by Dazzling Diamonds to add a delicate sparkle to the card.
Goodies used to create this card.
- You are Loved stamp set
- Cutter Kit - for distressing the mat under the sentiment
- Dazzling Diamonds
- Glue Pen
- Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
- Big Shot
- Halfback Pearls
- Beads from the Pretties Kit (now discontinued but you can use an combination of beads and or charms)
- Ribbon 1 & 1/4 Grosgrain and 1/4 sheer
- Thread - for bunching the grosgrain ribbon and stringing the pearls and crystal charm
- Ticket Corner Punch
- Glue Dots for adhering the sheer bow
Another Helpful Tip: Would you like to add flock to your supply stash AND in any Stampin' Up! color to coordinate with your project? The Cutter Kit works so well that when distressing you get shaved cardstock, just like flock. Simply save your trimmings when distressing your cardstock to have for later or shave it as you need it! Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions on how to do this! ")
Thank you so much for stopping by & God bless!