CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Toucan of Friendship

I stepped outside my comfort zone on this one.  I went with bright cheerful tropical/type colors since the Toucan is a tropical bird (isn't it?).  Well, if they are not normally, this one is.  lol

This stamp set is a retired stamp set, but I couldn't resist using the cute images for Valentines Day.

It's difficult to see, but I used Crystal Effects to help the birds eyes bug out and be more googlie.  



Goodies used to create this card:
  • Toucan of my Love stamp set used
  • Watercolor Wonder Crayons
  • Aqua Painter
  • Brads
  • Crystal Effects
  • Big Shot
  • Lacey Circle Nestabilities Die
  • Love Language CB embossing folder
  • Vines CB embossing folder
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Word Window Punch
  • Dimensionals
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs!

~Shawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...