CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

More Fun with Greeting Card Kids


Happy Saturday!

Bill and the kids all went fishing and target practicing today, so instead of going with them, I thought I would use this opportunity to have some uninterrupted crafting time to myself. 


To get the little girls dress to match the background design I stamped the image on the cardstock and cut the dress out.  Then I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock and adhered the cut out dress over the stamped image on white.  I believe this is called Paper Piecing. 

I just love  the Greeting Card Kids stamp set.  The children are darling and the images are versatile, they can be used for many different cards.




 Goodies used to create this card:
  • Greeting Card Kids stamp set
  • You are Loved stamp set
  • Brads
  • Clearlits Scalloped Rectangle Die
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Scallop Border Punch
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • Ribbon
  • Watercolor Wonder Crayons




Thank you all for stopping by! 

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...