CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 18, 2012

Pastel Thanks So Much

I really wish I could remember the creative person who inspired the design of this card.  I stamped the images with black ink and then outlined and colored in with my white gel pen.  Once the white gel ink was dry, I colored with my Stampin' Pastels to give it a soft look. I liked her version better because the gel pen didn't cover over the black ink where it did on mine.

This card was created with the following Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets:
    • Simply Soft
    • Sincere Salutations
  • Punches:
    • Extra Large Oval Punch
    • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
  • Big Shot:
    • Designer Frames Embossing Folder
    • Framelits Labels Collection
    • Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
  • Misc:
    • Stampin' Pastels
    • White Gel Pen
    • Q-TIps for applying Pastels
    • Victoria Crochet Trim
    • Halfback Pearls
  • Colors Used:
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Pink Pirouette
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Your feedback is very appreciated and I look forward to reading it.

Blessings & Inky Hugs!

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...