CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thanks so Much in Razzleberry


Now that all my orders are complete and customers are satisfied, I'm gonna start playing catch-up.  Just about my whole stash is all but depleted so I'm thinking I'm gonna work on Thank You and Get Well Soon cards along with Fathers Day Cards today (best of intentions, right?!).   

This is when it's really nice.  I can just let my mind wander so I can create.  There is no pressure to finish or work on anything. It doesn't really matter though because I'm so used to the adrenaline from pressures at work to complete, perform, and compete that I end up challenging myself with crazy goals and time lines. 

I really wish I could go back to work but since that is no longer an option I'm going to be satisfied and grateful with what I CAN do.  "Let go and let God" as my Best Partner in Crime reminds me quite frequently, even more so lately.

Wow!  The lighting really doesn't do this card justice.  





This card was created with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:


  • Stamps:
    • French Script Background Stamp
    • Field Flowers
    • Watercolor Trio (Sentiment)
    • Kindness Matters (Butterfly background behind sentiment)
  • Punches:
    • Wow!  A punch-free card!  That doesn't happen very often ")
  • Big Shot:
    • Sizzlits Lots of Tags Label 1
    • Adorning Accents Edgelits(Scallop Border)
    • Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
  • Misc:
    • Ribbon
    • Halfback Pearls
    • Daubers (Distressing)
    • Dimensionals
  • Colors Used:
    • Soft Suede
    • Blushing Bride
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Very Vanilla
    • Pink Pirouette
    • Crumb Cake
Thank you so much for stopping by!  

Blessings & inky hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...