CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thanks




Greetings!  It has been just absolutely beautiful outside here lately.  I think Summer is here to stay.  We've even been using the air conditioner.

This card was made with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  •  Stamp Sets:
    • Perfect Punches
    • Creative Elements
    • Clearly for You
  • Punches:
    • Oval Punch
    • Scalloped Oval Punch
  • Big Shot
    •  Designer Frames Embossing Folder
  • Misc:
    • Sponge Daubers
    • Halfback Pearls
    • Ribbon
    • Dimensionals
  • Colors Used:
    • Pool Party
    • Peach Parfait
    • Soft Suede
I had something different in mind when I first started making this card, but then I kept getting hit with one idea after another, we ended up with this one.  I only wish my other projects were this quickly & easily put together.  Everything just "clicked".  Don't you just love it when everything falls into place with minimal effort?!

Well, I'm off to create some more!

Don't forget to scan my custom QR Code with your Smart Phone to access my site, online store, and send me emails!












Blessings & Inky Hugs!

~Shawnie Bartron




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...