CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Butterfly Birthday

Greetings!

This card has my favorite attributes, glitter & butterflies!  It still feels like there might be something missing in the middle between the two butterflies.  I've sat for a long time studying it and nothing has come to me.  I'll post any updates that may occur.  I know this is really going to bother me until I find something that fits there!  lol


This card was created with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Stamps:
    • Heard from the Heart
  • Punches:
    • Square Punches
  • Big Shot:
    • Embosslits - Beautiful Wings
  • Misc:
    • Ribbon
    • Filigree Brad
  • Colors Used:
    • Blushing Bride
    • Very Vanilla
 Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...