CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Believe

Good morning!  My Mojo is flowing, it’s almost 2 in the morning, but I’m afraid to stop when I’m on a roll like this.  Things seem to be easily coming to me and I would hate to crash my Mojo train!  lol  Yes, I’m tired & rummy, but too stubborn to quit and go to bed, where I really do belong.  Sooooo anyway, I used Stampin’ Write Markers on the stamp to get the pink pirouette on the petals and pear pizzaz on the leaves and stems.  There are a lot of things about this one that were inspired by Chiaki Haverstick. on Pinterest.  I just LOVE Pinterest!  I have run across so many adorable cards and projects.  Once I get started, though I can go and go and go without any concept of time.

Believe

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...