CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Merry Monday Challenge #45


Greetings Stampers! 
Even though it’s been a rough night for me pain wise, the Mojo has been flowing.  It’s taking little effort for me to put cards together (and they look good, too!) so as any smart stamper would do, I’m taking advantage of the moment!
This card design is from AlwaysPlayingWithPaper.
Sketch 45.  
Even though I completed my card according to this sketch, I am not going to enter it on their site because it’s supposed to be a Christmas card (working towards completing Christmas cards so your ahead of the game and prepared for this upcoming Christmas, which is a cool idea, but I’m glad to see Christmas gone for another year.  Anyway, here is my version of the sketch…
Stamp Set’s used:  Lots of Thoughts and Bordering on Romance.  I pulled out my Wonder Watercolor Crayons and Aqua Painter to color in the image. 
Your Appreciated

Thanks for stopping by!
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...