CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Get Well Soon

I’m not entirely sure what I was thinking when I started making this card.  I kept putting things together, hoping that something would come to me as I went along.  It didn’t – so, this is what I ended up with.  I used Velvet Flock on the boot to create more of a 3 D effect.  I used bronze embossing powder on the horse shoes and stamped the horse & rider image with versa mark with the sentiment over the image. I tried to use “manly colors” so a man would feel comfortable getting a card like this.  “)

Get Well Soon

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...