CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Always There–Dynamic Duos and Freshly Made Sketch Challenges

Good morning everyone!  I had a rough night last night, so the last time I got up, at 6, I figured what the heck, I’ll just stay up and have some time to myself.  Our grandkids and their mom are currently living with us and everytime I head to my craft room, my 4, almost 5 year old grandson makes a bee line to join me because he “has to help Nana”.  sigh.  I love his “help”, there are sometimes moments when I would really like to be by myself, so I can think & concentrate.
So, this card was created using the following SU supplies:
  • Messages for Mom
  • Halfback Pearls
  • Dimensionals
005

FMS Final 79-001http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/freshly-made-sketches-79-sketch-by-rita.html
Here is the second challenge
DD_45

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! Great job on both challenges - glad you could join us this week at Dynamic Duos :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...