CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cherish–Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

Greetings!  Here is my Freshly Made Sketch Challenge entry. 
undefined
I used the stamps from my stash that are non Stampin’ Up!, but anytime I see butterfly images, especially with a vintage-type feel, I have to get them.  These stamps were actually on sale at JoAnns.  They were 97cents.  Regularly 9$ for the stamp set, they were marked down to 2.99, and then I guess there was an additional discount on top of that.  At the register they rang up as 97 cents.  Feeling guilty at already getting them at the 2.95 price, I questioned the cashier and she went back and looked to make sure.  Sure enough, all the stamp sets I got were all 97 cents.  My first instinct was to go back & get more of the stamp set’s, but I made a promise to myself that I would only purchase items that I know I would definitely use for sure. 
The brads at the bottom are created with my Build-a-Brad kit with the stamped image from my Itty Bitty Bits stamp set.
Cherish
Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the build a brad accents! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any day you can get a stamp set for 97-cents is a good day indeed! The butterflies are just lovely and coordinate beautifully with the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 97cent stamps are perfect! I don't think I've ever got a bargain like this! Love the soft colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...