CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dynamic Duo Daffodil Delight

Greetings!
My first card for today is from the Dynamic Duo’s Color Challenge.  The colors are Garden Green & Daffodil Delight.  Hmmm these are the colors that I have the most of in my stash because I use them very rarely.  Today’s card was really quite a challenge.  But, I’ve never let that stop me before.  Winking smile
undefined
Dynamic Duo Daffodil Delight

This card was created using the following supplies:
  • Elements of Style
  • Short and Sweet
  • Bigz Top Note die
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Sponge Dauber
  • Paper Towel (for rubbing ink off of embossed image)
  • Stampin’ Pastels
  • Corduroy Button
  • DMC Embroidery Floss
  • Ribbon
So, I ran two different sheets of cardstock through my Big Shot, the Whisper White cardstock fits perfectly on the Daffodil Delight mat because I cut the perforated barrier around the shape.
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

2 comments:

  1. I was challenged by these colors, too. But you've done a lovely job with them here. I love the images and embellishments you used. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have a stash of these colours too, not my favourite colours to use. You have used them beautifully though, lots of lovely detail! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...