CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Summer Collection

I really like the Sweet Summer stamp set from Stampin' Up!  The set is versatile and allows for many different designs for many different personalities.  It's really hard to see on the pictures, but I used Dazzling Diamonds on the wings of the bumble bee's.  In person, they are adorable.

I will be posting more cards that I have been working on, though they probably will not have details associated with them because I'm in a hurry to get everything updated.  If you are interested in what was used or how a particular card was made, please email me:  Shawnie@CardsByShawie.com and ask away!

Blessings & Inky hugs!

~Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...