CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here's to You!

Greetings Stampers!

Thought I would share what I have so far.  My grand son is going to be coming over for a few days and since I try to avoid going into my craft room when he's here (too much temptation for a 3 year old), I figured I would share some of the projects I've worked on this past week & a half.

Here's to You

Items used on this card:
  • Big Shot
    • Square Lattice embossing folder
    • Sizzlits Scribbles Swirls
  • Stamp Set's
    • Field Flowers
    • Friendly Phrases
      • Stamp-a-ma-jig for 2 step stamping
  • Dauber
  • Hemp Twine
  • Paper Flowers
  • Stampin' Up! Specialty Ribbon
  • Bling gem
Thanks for stopping by!  And as always, I appreciate any feedback you offer. ")

Blessings & Inky Hugs!

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...