CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2012

Butterfly Courage

I love all the soft colors I used to create this card - Mellow  Moss,  Blushing Bride,  Close to Cocoa,  and Very Vanilla.

My adoptive Brother got ahold of me on Facebook last night asking how much I would charge for a couple bundles of cards for him to use for a Cancer Fund Raiser he was involved in.  Because it was for a special event I dropped my price in half for him to have a bigger margine to earn more money for the cause.


This card was created using the following supplies:
  • Stamp Set/s:
    • Strength & Hope
  • Big Shot:
    • Bigz Two-Tags Die
    • Sizzlits Little Leaves Die
  • Misc:
    • Halfback Pearls
    • Dimensionals
    • Ribbon
    • Linen Thread
Thank you so much for stopping by, it's truly appreciated!

Blessings & Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...