CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winds of Grace

Here is another card that my husbands cousin ordered.

She had some really good suggestions on what she was wanting.  I liked the fact that she was honest with me in letting me know what she did & didn't like.  It increased my confidence just that much more that reassured me if she said she was happy with what I made for her, she really was happy. 


 
This card was created using the following materials:
  • Stamp Set/s:
    • Winds of Grace
  • Big Shot:
    • Perfect Dots embossing folder
  • Misc:
    • Dimensionals
    • Brayer
    • Black Embossing Powder
    • Brads
  • Colors Used:
    • Pacific Point
    • Soft Suede
 Thank you so much for stoping by!
Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...