CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2012

One of a Kind

Figured I would tinker with my bow maker for a change. For the past several days, I have a certain design and image in my head, but when it comes time to put the "paste to the paper" so to speak, I completely loose track of what I'm trying to accomplish.  I'll lay in bed at night when I can't sleep (which is more often than not) and I have the perfect vision of what I want to create.  When I step in my craft room, the memory fades away like a vapor cloud.  So, I create and peice together and cut and run things through my big shot and stamp and punch, but can never produce what I think about when I'm away from my craft room. 

So, I'll keep trying.  Don't want to waste what I've already made, so I may as well post it for everyone's viewing pleasure ;)

 
Have a wonderful day & thank you for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...