CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2014

Sending Many Thanks

This was from a sketch,  but for the life of me I can't find the sketch to post with my card. Sigh...

I used 2 different sized butterfly punches to create the butterfly: The Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Brights Candy Dots, designer velum, and Petite Pairs stamp set. I only added adhesive to one side of the butterfly and bent it in half to give it more of a 3rd dimensional quality so it looks like it's getting ready to fly off the card.  


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of an early 1900's-era card I saw long ago. Nice work, it's quiet beautiful

    -Mark

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...