CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Thinking of You

Greetings!  I am so excited today!  I haven't really been able to create for the last month, but today I was struck with a boosting of Mojo!  Once I got started, my feet started tapping to the music and I just started reaching, stamping, and grabbing for things.  I felt like Edward Scissorhands there for a while!  lol

It looks crooked to me, but I measured everything and it's even.  I'm thinking the position of the flowers might be what's making everything look uneven.  Well what's done is done.  If it's crooked then uhhhh, I meant it to be crooked.  yeah, that's it.  It's supposed to be that way!  

Item's used on this card:
  • Wonderful Watercolors stamp set
  • Ribbon
  • Brads
  • Dimensionals 


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie

1 comment:

  1. All of your cards are so beautiful!!! I wish mine would turn out to look more like yours....but at least I'm trying, right?? lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...