CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2014

Pirate Graduation

I made this graduation card for my niece. We are very proud of her as besides me, she is the ONLY other one in the family who had graduated from high school. I hope her example had encouraged the test of the family that is not too late to finish what you have started!

Congratulations Mariah,  I love you and I am SO damned proud of you kiddo! DON'T ever give up on your dreams.

Now, on to the card.  I used the stamp set Word Play for the sentiment, Marshfield Pirates colors are Gold & Purple so I decided to go with Crushed Curry and Elegant Eggplant along with some Gold Foil cardstock for the color scheme.


Here is the Sketch I decided to follow for this card:

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...