CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A is for Adorable

Good Morning! 

Thought I would share a card a did a while back when I was in a black & white mood. 













Goodies used to make this card:
  • Bigz Top Note Die
  • Punch - Curly Label
  • Punch - Decorative Label
  • Stamp Set - A is for Adorable
  • Stamp Set - Zoofari
  • Grommet
  • Ribbon
  • Stampin' Write Marker
To create this card I used the Top Note die to cut the Whisper White and the Zebra print design paper and cut the Whisper White cardstock shape in half.  

Using the Adorable stamp I stamped on Whisper White with Basic Black ink. Punched out the image with my Curly Label punch & then punched the basic black cardstock with my Decorative Label punch.

Using Basic Black ink I stamped the zebra image from the Zoofari stamp set on the half top note Whisper White piece.  

Tied the Basic Black ribbon around the zebra print Top Note piece and then punched the Grommet through the ribbon and cardstock.  Once everything was adhered correctly I attached it to the card base. 



I look forward to seeing your comments!
God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!

Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron

Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

1 comment:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...