CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog Find of the Day! - My Bear Card

Yay!  I am very excited to announce that this post has been featured on Kelly Mayou's Blog Finds of the Day!  This is a wonderful thing that Kelly does and I am so humbled that she felt my card was worthy enough to be listed.  So far this is the 2nd card she has recognized!
I look forward to seeing your comments!

God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs

~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...