CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Elegant Thank You Card


This card was put together pretty quickly. I actually got an idea from a man's stamping website, yes, that's right I said a man's website - his name is Mike Funke (You should be able to click on his name to visit his website). I was rather intrigued by the thought of men stamping and creating cards, so i clicked on his name in a blog I visit often. His work is beautiful & creative. Once I viewed other mens' creations, I now feel guilty for my pre-conceived notions that men, too are capable of being just as imaginative and creative and expressing that with paper arts as women!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed CASE'ing it. (CASE: In the stamping industry it's acceptable and appreciated to CASE someone elses work. No plagiarism. Copy and Share Everything is the meaning of CASE)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...