CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Flighty Thanks

I just love butterflies! This card was inspired by Dawn O's Website (I told you I loved this website!) I stamped the butterfly immages with white pigment ink, used Heat & Stick Powder, heated it, and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds and then re-heated to seal in the glitter so it wouldn't flake. Then I punched them out with the matching butterfly punch, and then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly place the outline of the butterflies' wings and body. The below shot is at a different angle to try to capture more glitter. For an added touch since the matt had black in it, I inked up a little flower from the same set and stamped the ribbon. (before doing this, make sure the ink doesn't bleed on a separate piece of ribbon).

This card was created with the following - Stampin' Up! Supplies unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Pink, Black, confetti white, and Certainly Cellery
Ink: Whisper White Craft ink & Basic Black classic ink
Goodies: Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds
Tools: Heat and Stick Powder, Butterfly Punch, and stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...