CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Heart Belongs to You

I haven't used that little sentiment for a long time and I haven't used bright colors on a card. I like red, I just don't use it that often, so I figured the sentiment matched red, you know, hearts, love, flowers (awash with flowers stamp set), etc...

This card was created with the following- Stampin' Up! Supplies unless otherwise noted
Stamp Set: Awash with Flowers & misc sentiment (manufacturer unknown)
Paper: Real Red, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Real Red, Orchid Opulence, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Goodies: Eyelets and Buttons
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig (for perfect placement of the flower stamps) & EK Success punch

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings;


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...