CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

What I've Done Lately

I would like to first start out with the Graduation Card I made for my Best Friend's daughter. I am so proud of her and am really glad that my best friend was able to experience this. There is no greater feeling than the pride and joy you feel when your child walks down the isle to get their diploma. Perhaps some day I will experience that. For now, though, I will live vicariously through Cyndi! LOL

Anyway, the card: I just love the colors pink and black. I wanted this one to match the graduate's personality. Beautiful, colorful, and femenine. (Hopefully she will approve). This is a gatefold card and when you open it from the middle, the sentiment "Congratulations" is inside.



This card, I was just goofing off. I have been wanting a score pal for a long time now, and actually found the Martha Stewart version at my favorite scrapbook store in Florence for half the price of the score pal. Anyway, I was just scoring my heart out & figured I would slam a card together while I was at it. This could probably use some more "flair", but anyway, here it is. (I made the clouds in the back ground from using a scalloped oval peice of cardstock I had laying around - you can use anything, as long as it has a scalloped or looped edge for forming the clouds, and then taking a dauber or peice of foam, blot it on your inkpad, and then sponge on the scalloped border to achieve the clouds)
King of the Grill
I just love this stamp set! Here is a Fathers Day card I made for Bill. I was playing with my Tim Holtz Grunge Distressing dauber and ink. I never immagined distressing with different colors to achieve a different kind of effect. I didn't do it too much, I'll get bolder as I get more confident. I figured i would start out with just a little bit first.

Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings;

§hawnie® B
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...