CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friend Card

Goodness! I sure have been busy today! I'm not feeling too bad & wanted to take advantage of it as much as I could before I start hurting again. So, here we have a "Friendly" Friend card. I suppose you could give this to a friend if you wanted to. hehehe

This card was created with Vintage Vogue (I really wish i would have gotten this stamp set a long time ago) I really like the patterns and the Tiny Tag's set was used for the two tiny tags. Punches used were the tiny tag punch and the scalloped trim border punch. The ribbon is Stampin' Up! exclusive ribbon that came with the Sherbet collection. The colors used - ink and cardstock: Soft Suede and Bravo Burgundy. The white cardstock is confetti white. I really like the way this card turned out! I think I'm going to play with some other color combinations with this pattern & see what I come up with. Stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by!

§hawnie®
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...