CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Butterfly Card in a Trinket / Gift Box

I am so excited to share this with my viewers! I had another late night where I was hurting & couldn't sleep so I decided to try my hand at something different and here is what i ended up with.
A beautiful little folded gift box filled with a surprise and a message. There is still enough room to add a gift for my adoring husband for fathers day (hence the masculine colors). I'm not sure what I'm going to put in it just yet, but I've got a little while longer to decide.
If you are interested in getting the pattern to create this box, please send me an email and I'll send it to you. The paper rose in the box was our class focus last week. I said "you can't make just one" and it stands true! I am still making them because they are so easy to make and they are beautiful. I have a bunch stored because you never know when you're going to need a paper rose ")
Anyway, thank you for dropping by!

Blessings!

~§hawnie®
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...