CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cowboy Get Well Soon - Bright Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge Entry

My current goal is to work on as many masculine cards as I can.  There's nothing that says the colors can't be bright & cheerful?!  I spent most of the day with my Aunt Shirley.  I had such a pleasant peaceful feeling all day.  I'm so glad God gave me a day like today.  It was warm, in the 70's with a slight breeze.  Thankfully there were no bee's or wasps out.  My Aunt has cancer and has bravely accepted that her time is coming soon.  I have not yet reached the same understanding and would rather help her fight it all the way.  It breaks my heart to think of not having her in my life so I need to appreciate every moment I have with her.  Maybe that's why I felt so good today?  ")

After I've finished this card, I thought the stamped images went well with the theme.  You know, get well soon, as in "get back in the saddle again"!!!

This is also a Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge that I'm submitting.  Here is the sketch, my entry is below the sketch.




This card was created with the following Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Stamp Set/s:
    • Out West
    •  Delightful Dozen
  • Punch/s:
    • Circle Punches (3 different sizes)
  • Misc:
    • Ribbon (tied in a square knot, not in a bow)  ")
    • Dimensionals
  • Colors Used:
    • Whisper White
    • Tempting Turquoise
    • Soft Suede

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I like the color combination, so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Guy card. Love the colors and all the detail. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card makes me want to scream "yeehaw". It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...