CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pheasant Birthday

Good afternoon everyone!  Today is such a beautiful day!  The sun is shining, it's warm outside, yet there is a cool breeze lazily drifting through my craft room.  This puts me in a perfect mood to create.  I just wish I felt more up to it.  Luckily I have been blessed by a caring Dr. who, like me, is bound & determined to help add some value to my life by easing some of my pain.  I understand it's going to take patience until we find the right combination but days like today can be quite frustrating.

So, it's times like this I spend updating my website.  Sometimes I get to creating so much and the Mojo hits me that I don't want to stop creating.

This card I made for my BFF's Nephew who is a little red neck and she asked for something "country".


 This card was made with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Stamps
    • Autumn Days
    • Best Dad Ever
  • Punches
    • Square Punch (Sentiment ends)
  • Big Shot
    • Framelits Labels Collection Dies
    • Square Lattice Embossing Folder
  • Misc
    • Brads
    • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Dimensionals
    • Sponge Dauber
  • Colors
    • Pool Party
    • Basic Grey
    • Crumb Cake
    • Whisper White
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy your fun in the sun!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...