CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

"Ray of Sunshine, Week 33" Recognition!!!

I am so honored to announce that my card has been selected as the Ray of Sunshine recipient for week 33 at Sunny Challenges & Creations.  There were so many beautiful cards that were entered.  They all gave me great ideas.  If you are into challenges, or just looking for some stamping inspiration, you have got to visit these folks!

Here is the badge I was awarded for displaying on my website:
Here is the sketch I participated in:



And here is the card I entered:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie Bartron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...