CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunny Challengs Sketch Challenge SC 03512 - To My Mom

Happy Easter Stampers!

I'm submitting another Sunny Challenge Sketch entry.

Here is the sketch: 
And here is my entry.  There are so many details rolled into this card, I hope I don't leave anything out.


 The following supplies were used:

  • Stamps:
    • All Year Cheer 3
    • Flower Fest
  • Punches:
    • Lace Ribbon Border
    • Jewelry Tag
    • Scallop Corner
  • Big Shot:
    • Sizzlits Large Paper Doily
    • Framelits Labels Collection
    • Edgelits Adorning Accents
  • Misc:
    • White Embossing Powder
    • Halfback Pearl
    • Dimentionals
    • Dauber
    • Ribbon
    • Pretties Kit - Beads
    • Pleated Satin Ribbon
    • Linen Thread






 Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Blessings and Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie B.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great take on the sketch Shawine. So many elements in this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the colours and elements you have used on this card. I also like the way you added the punched piece and flipped the sketch to make a completely love card. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sizzlets paper doily is awesome. a really lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week and I look forward to seeing more entries from you Shawnie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful, feminine card, Shawnie. I just love all the gorgeous touches you've added. Great to see you playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Shawnie. Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...