CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank You - in glitter

Good evening all!  Well, after 3 days of working on the same card, my Mojo finally started coming together and I was able to finish it.  I hate it when nothing looks quite right and sometimes no matter how hard I try, some of my cards still don't get the cut and they end up sitting in a box with other cards waiting for a creative nudge from me.  Sometimes when I'm not sure what I want to do next, I'll go through my not-quite-done cards and look through them to see if any ideas jump out at me from looking at them with a fresh mind.  It's those great moments when I can finish the card once more giving it a purpose, other than laying around taking up space.

Once the card was finished I spritzed it with my home made Shimmer Spritz.  Recipe can be located here.

Anyway, here we are!



This card was created with the following Stampin' Up! Supplies: 
  • Stamp/s
    • Sincere Salutations
  • Punches
    • Oval
    • Oval Scallop
  • Big Shot
    • Perfect Pendants Bigz Die
    • Daisies #2 Die
    • Adorning Accents Edgelits
    • Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
  • Misc
    • Ribbon
    • Dimensionals
    • Halfback Pearls
    • Handmade Shimmer Spritz
  • Colors
    • Pool Party
    • Island Indigo
    • Very Vanilla
    • Whisper White
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...