CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Crimped Thank You

Good evening Stampers!

Here is a neat technique I picked up by watching YouTube the other day.  This is done with a Crimper.  I couldn't believe how easy it was to do when I did it!  I wish I knew who did the video to give her credit, but it was put out by Split Coast Stampers.  SCS have an amazingly huge paper crafting community online where you can socialize about Paper Crafting on the Forums, view other people's creations in the Gallery, or learn new techniques.  It's amazing!  :)

I did the Emboss Resist Technique on the pear image, wrapped it up with hemp twine, and then secured it with a Vintage Brad from Stampin' Up!

Thank you for stopping by;

~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...