CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Boo to You!

It's a bit early for those Halloween cards, but I saw this little witch from the Greeting Card Kids stamp set and I couldn't resist making a card.  The technique I've done for this card is called Mosaic and I've also included the Emboss Resist technique as well. 

I water colored the image and then with my stamp I created by butting up rubber pieces to create a mosaic look, I stamped it with versamark and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Once it was set I took a foam wedge and my Soft Suede ink and started rubbing it on the mosaic image.  The ink only stuck to the parts that didn't have the clear embossing on it, which outlined the shapes in the stamp I made.

Thanks for dropping by!
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...