CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wonderful Florets

Greetings Stampers!!!

This evening I am showing you a card made with my new Fabulous Florets stamp set.  I thought it was really pretty and looking at other peoples projects I thought it would be a fun stamp set.  For some reason I seem to be having a difficult time putting anything together with it.  sigh...

That's not going to keep me from continuing to try though.  :)

Goodies used for this card:
  • Fabulous Florets
  • Warm Words
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Square Lattice Embossing Folder
  • Ribbon
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslit
 Stay tuned for more projects made with the Fabulous Florets set!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...