CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Faux Silk Technique Creations & Anniversary Card

Greetings!

I've been playing with the Faux Silk technique & I really like the vintage look & feel it has once it's finished.  I love these colors when all used together, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, & Crumb Cake.

Ingredients used for this card:
  • Elements of Style stamp set
  • Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
  • White Tissue Paper
  • Adhesive
  • Ribbon
  • Tiny Tags Punch
  • Tiny Tags stamp set
  • Sponge Daubers

 Here is an Anniversary card for my cousin & her husband.  I hope she'll like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...